Medicines Co:Says that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved ORBACTIV (oritavancin) for injection for the treatment of adults with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections caused by susceptible designated Gram-positive bacteria including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus...
Endo International PLC:Raised FY 2014 revenues to a range from $2.78 -$2.86 bln, an increase versus prior range of $2.72 -$2.80 bln.Raised FY 2014 adjusted diluted EPS to a range from $4.00 to $4.20, an increase versus prior range of $3.80 to $4.00.Expects FY 2014 diluted (GAAP) loss per share to be...
DepoMed Inc:Raises FY 2014 total revenue guidance of about $215-$230 mln, which includes non-cash revenues related to the PDL transaction and $15 mln in milestones already received in 2014 from Mallinckrodt.Raises FY 2014 GAAP EPS of about $0.36-$0.51, which includes the non-cash PDL revenues and...
Theravance Inc:Appoints Michael W. Aguiar as President and Chief Executive Officer of the company effective Aug. 15, 2014 and as a member of the Board of Directors effective immediately.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- SCI Pharmtech Inc to transfer stake between subsidiaries
- NanJing Pharmaceutical to dissolve of subsidiary
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma to merge with subsidiary
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd's investment arm to merge private equity with NBFC business-Business Standard
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd to merge three subsidiaries with parent co - Business Standard
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's subsidiary to close down the Detroit plant - Business Standard
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.