Wireless Telecommunications Services
China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd:Refers to the announcement made on April 04.Says CUCL, a subsidiary of the company, completed the issue of the first tranche of promissory note for the year 2014 of an amount of 5 bln yuan on April 16, with a maturity period of three years and at an interest rate of 5.35...
Rewards Nexus Inc:Entered into a non-binding letter of intent (LOI) with Hotdeal Asia Limited (HotDeal) which outlines the general terms and conditions.Pursuant to which Rewards Nexus and HotDeal will negotiate the forming of a Joint Venture for combining business operations.
Millicom International Cellular SA merger with UNE Receives First of Three Regulatory Approvals from Colombian Authorities
Millicom International Cellular SA:Proposed merger with UNE in Colombia has been given conditional approval.Approval is given by country's regulator for Industry and Commerce, the SIC.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS:Says it has acquired Metronet Iletisim Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi wholly.
M1 Ltd:Says for FY 2014 it estimate moderate growth in net profit after tax.
Mobil'nye TeleSistemy OAO:Recommends distributing for the fiscal year 2013 a dividend of 18.60 Russian rubles per ordinary share or 37.2 rubles per ADR, totaling to 38.44 billion rubles.Proposes setting record date for July 7.
CSC Holdings LLC:Says on April 7, Brian G. Sweeney became the president of Cablevision Systems Corporation and CSC Holdings, LLC.
Vodafone Group Plc:Acquires 100 pct of its Indian subsidiary, Vodafone India Limited (VIL).
NQ Mobile Inc:Expects Q1 2014 net revenues to be between $75 and $76 million.Expects FY 2014 net revenues to be between $320-$325 million.Q1 2014 revenue of $66 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2014 revenue of $294 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Millicom International Cellular SA merger with UNE Receives First of Three Regulatory Approvals from Colombian Authorities
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS acquires Metronet Iletisim Teknoloji Anonim Sirketi
- MGM Wireless acquires intellectual property
- Mobistar SA entered into agreement to take-over assets of Euphony Benelux NV
- Vodafone Group acquires Vodafone India
- TechnoConcepts Inc announces signing of memorandum of terms to acquire Zimbali, Inc
- Enviro-Serv Inc acquire Tampa Bay pest control co
- TechnoConcepts Inc announces acquisition of websites
- Far EasTone Telecommunications to acquire telecommunication equipment
- Vodafone Group Plc to acquire Grupo Corporativo Ono, S.A.
Expansion & New Markets
- Japan Communications to set up new subsidiary
- Telenor Sweden enters low-end telecoms market-Reuters
- Vodafone Group Plc's Vodafone Romania expands franchise stores network-Telecompaper Europe
- Vodafone Group Plc's Vodafone Romania to open 31 more stores under franchise agreements-SeeNews - The Corporate Wire
- Aspiro expands business with RADR Music News
- WirelessGate Inc to start new business
- Huawei Technologies Co Ltd to establish regional center in Romania's Bucharest-Telecompaper Europe
- Mobistar SA to Open Concept Store in Liege
- SKI Corp to Start New Business
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.