Asahi Kasei Corp:Asahi Kasei and its subsidiary signed agreement with Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings and its subsidiary to set up joint venture in Tokyo.Joint venture with name of Asahi Kasei Mitsubishi Chemical Ethylene Corporation and with registered capital of 2 bln yen.Joint venture to be engaged...
Transpek Industry Ltd:Recommends dividend at the rate of 50 pct i.e. 5.00 Indian rupees per equity share (previous year 25 pct i.e. 2.50 rupees per equity share) for the year ended March 31, 2015.
Nippon Kayaku Co Ltd:To change president to Masanobu Suzuki from Akira Mandai, effective June 25.
KG Chemical Corporation:To merge with a wholly owned subsidiary, which is engaged in manufacturing of agricultural fertilizers business, to improve operating efficency and create synergy.Merger effective date of July 21 and registered date of July 24.The company will survive and the subsidiary will...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nippon Soda to fully acquire SANWA SOKO Co Ltd through stock swap
- Akzo Nobel NV completes divestment of Paper Chemicals business to Kemira
- FMC Corp completes acquisition of Cheminova A/S
- Pidilite Industries Ltd announces investment in equity shares of Nina Waterproofing Systems Private Limited
- Kemira says completion of AkzoNobel paper chemical business deal moving to Q2 2015
- SK Chemicals to fully acquire stake in Korea-based company
- Evonik Industries to buy Indian Monarch Catalyst Pvt. Ltd
- Johnson Matthey PLC completes acquisition of battery materials business of Clariant AG
- Brenntag AG to buy South African distributor Lionheart
- Hitachi Metals to sell subsidiary to Sumitomo Chemical
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.