Evonik Industries AG:Optimistic for FY 2015 following a good start: operating result expected to be slightly higher than in FY 2014.Overall, expects to report slightly higher sales for FY 2015 (2014: 12.9 billion euros).Adjusted FY 2015 EBITDA should also be slightly higher than in the previous year...
FMC Corp:Says sale of its Alkali Chemicals business to Tronox Ltd has been approved under Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvement Act.FMC and Tronox expect to close sale on April 1.transaction is valued at $1.64 bln.
FMC Corp:Declares regular quarterly dividend of 16.5 cents per share.Payable on April 16 to shareholders of record at close of business on March 31.
Johnson Matthey PLC:Completes the acquisition of the battery materials business of Clariant AG (Clariant) for $75 million.This completes the transaction which was first announced on Oct. 19, 2014.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Johnson Matthey PLC completes acquisition of battery materials business of Clariant AG
- Brenntag AG to buy South African distributor Lionheart
- Hitachi Metals to sell subsidiary to Sumitomo Chemical
- FMC Corporation acquires global rights to New Herbicide
- The Dow Chemical Company's Dow AgroSciences concludes Coodetec acquisition
- Toyota Tsusho to fully acquire NovaAgri Infra-Estrutura de Armazenagem e Escoamento Agrícola
- Brenntag to acquire Swedish chemical distributor Fred Holmberg & Co AB
- Brenntag to acquire Colombian specialty chemicals distributor
- BASF SE to acquire Taiwansheen Soon
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Hansa Group AG concludes an agreement to reduce the financial liabilities
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp to transfer business to subsidiary
- Hansa Group AG announces updates regarding restructuring and issues financial guidance for 2015
- TAOKA CHEMICAL CO LTD completes liquidation of subsidiary and expects extraordinary loss for Q3 of FY 2014
- Incitec Pivot Ltd Announces Restructuring Plans-Reuters
- Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd to Integrate Pesticide Business in US-Nikkei
- Tuticorin Alkali Chemicals And Fertilizers Ltd Announces Closure Of Factory
- Kemira Oyj to Explore Strategic Options for ChemSolutions
- Alpek SAB de CV Consolidates Its Operations Closing Cape Fear Site
Expansion & New Markets
- BASF builds new chemical catalysts manufacturing plant in Caojing, Shanghai
- Alpek SAB de CV considers development of a cogeneration energy-vapor plant of $700 mln
- FMC Corp establishes new production facility
- PT Lautan Luas Tbk and Ajinomoto Co Inc's joint venture company to open factory-Kontan
- Samsung Fine Chemicals to set up new subsidiary
- Chemipro Kasei Kaisha Ltd to launch new plant
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.