Business Support Services
Aug 17 (Reuters) - Japan Investment Adviser Co Ltd :* Says it will buy ten aircrafts for about 123.2 billion yen between Mid-2021 and the end of 2022, from The Boeing Company.
Aug 17 (Reuters) - DANISH BUSINESS SERVICES PROVIDER ISS' CEO JEFF GRAVENHORST SAYS IN TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WITH REUTERS :ISS IS LOSING REVENUE IN CHINA ON PURPOSE, AIMS TO LEAVE VERY PRICE COMPETITIVE RETAIL MARKET AND FOCUS ON BLUE-CHIP COMPANIES.ISS HAS SET UP EFFICIENCY PROGRAMME IN SWEDEN AND...
Aug 16 (Reuters) - United Rentals Inc - :United Rentals to acquire Neff Corporation.Deal for approximately $1.3 billion.Entered into a definitive agreement under which United Rentals will acquire Neff for $25 per share in cash.United Rentals Inc - for full year 2017, Neff is expected to generate...
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Intertek Group four-month revenue up 14.2 pct
- Paypoint records FY profit before tax 69.1 million pounds
- Slater & Gordon updates on UK and Australia businesses
- First Data Q4 revenue fell 1 percent to $2.9 bln
- Jost FY profit after tax of 135,000 euros
- Servizi Italia to incorporate wholly-owned unit Tintoria Lombarda Divisione Sanitaria
- Western Union Q4 earnings per share $0.47 excluding items
- Servizi Italia to incorporate unit Tintoria Lombarda Divisione Sanitaria
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.