Business Support Services
OTOC Ltd:Announces it has agreed to acquire Bosco Jonson.Says acquisition is first acquisition by OTOC as part of its stated strategy of creating premium national surveying business.Says up-front purchase consideration for acquisition is A$14.0 mln with an additional A$3.0 mln in performance...
CERF Inc and Winalta Inc:Completes plan of arrangement between CERF, Winalta and shareholders of Winalta.Arrangement combines CERF's oilfield rentals business, waste management, and construction rentals businesses with Winalta's oilfield accommodation rentals business.Combined company will continue...
Altran Technologies SA:Signs an agreement with Beyondsoft for the acquisition of their Telecoms R&D services activities in China.This acquisition will be completed through a capital increase in the joint venture Altran-Beyondsoft (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd., fully subscribed by Altran, raising...
Medaphor Group PLC:Announces admission to trading on AIM.Says dealings in Co's ordinary shares will trade under TIDM MED.Placing has raised about 4.7 mln Pound, before expenses, through placing of 9,366,300 ordinary shares.Number of ordinary shares in issue immediately after admission will be...
Blue Line Protection Group Inc:Incorporates subsidiary company in Illinois and begun the license application process in order to provide services to legal cannabis dispensaries in the state.
Sigmaxyz Inc:Says the company lowered the consolidated full-year outlook for the FY ending March 2015.Revenue forecast decreased to 7,950 million yen from 9,700 million yen.Operating profit forecast decreased to 0 million yen from 910 million yen.Ordinary profit forecast decreased to 0 million yen...
Sigmaxyz Inc:Says the company lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for the FY ending March 2015.Revenue forecast decreased to 3,425 million yen from 4,530 million yen.Operating profit forecast decreased to a loss of 450 million yen from 200 million yen.Ordinary profit forecast decreased to a...
Sigmaxyz Inc:To acquire 980 shares of Plan Do See System at price of 98 mln yen, to increase voting rights to 49 pct from 0 pct.Effective Sep. 30.
Metrofile Holdings Ltd:Expects FY 2014 earnings per share (EPS) to be between 37 pct and 45 pct.Expects FY 2014 headline earnings per share (HEPS) to be between 28 pct and 36 pct.
Morvest Business Group Ltd:Expects FY 2014 revenue to be between 14 pct and 16 pct higher than FY 2013.Expects FY 2014 Headline earnings to be between 15 pct and 17 pct higher than FY 2013.Expects FY 2014 headline earnings per share to be between 23 pct and 26 pct higher than FY 2013.Expects FY 2014...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- OTOC Ltd to acquire Bosco Jonson
- CERF Inc and Winalta Inc complete plan of arrangement
- Altran Technologies SA acquires Telecoms R&D services activities in China from Beyondsoft
- Enviro-Serv Inc announces letter of intent to purchase Florida Based $1.4 mln A/C Company
- ARCADIS NV announces increased offer for Hyder Consulting; Board of Hyder has withdrawn recommendation of offer by Nippon Koei Bidco
- Semcon AB buys Ibruk AS in Norway
- Office2Office PLC offer by Evo Business Supplies Ltd
- Energy Action Limited acquires EnergyAdvice
- Bureau Veritas SA finalizes acquisition of Analysts Inc.
- Heartland Payment Systems acquires Leaf
Restructuring & Reorganization
- E-Guardian Inc announces reorganization of debug business
- Ichishin Holdings to merge with subsidiary
- Contax Participacoes SA announces merger between subsidiaries
- Cellular Biomedicine Group announces discontinuation of consulting business segment
- Ichishin Holdings Co Ltd announces result of early-retirement program and expects extraordinary loss for Q2 of FY 2015
- Serco Group PLC announces AMEAA division restructuring
- Scientific Brain Training SBT SA reorganizes activity into two divisions
Expansion & New Markets
- Blue Line Protection Group Inc incorporates new subsidiary company in state of Illinois
- Kingsmen Creatives Ltd's subsidiary incorporates new company
- HONYAKU Center Inc to establish subsidiary
- Altran Technologies opens second office in Bristol
- CWT Ltd establishes new entity in China
- Intertek Group PLC to launch testing lab in Dhaka -Business Standard
- Rollins Inc establishes three international franchises in South America
- Rejlers publ AB opens office in Kiruna
- LCA Holdings Corporation to start new business with subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.