Business Support - Services
Japan Asia Group Ltd announces sale of shares in Asia Air Survey Co Ltd by subsidiary and expects extraordinary loss for Q3 of FY 2014
Japan Asia Group Ltd:Says its subsidiary KOKUSAI KOGYO HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. will sell shares in Asia Air Survey Co Ltd to West Japan Railway Co, for 1,452 million yen on Dec. 12.Says KOKUSAI KOGYO will hold 2,106 shares (0.01 pct stake) indirectly in Asia Air Survey, down from 4,404,106 shares (23.66...
MPAY SA:Says on Dec. 9 it dismissed Andrzej Okon from the post of Chairman of the Management Board of the company.Says it appointed Jacek Bykowski new Chairman of the Management Board, effective as of Dec. 10.
EnerNOC Inc:Enters into agreement with Marubeni Corp to form a joint venture (JV) to provide demand response (DR) in Japan.Says the new company will be named EnerNOC Japan, KK and will have an exclusive license to market EnerNOC's DemandSMARTTM cloud-based DR application throughout the country.Says...
Site Group International Ltd:Says has completed of the acquisition of Romea Training (Romea) as announced on the Nov. 1.Says 2,000,000 site shares have been issued and will be escrowed for up to three years.
ABM Industries Inc:Says FY 2014 Income from Continuing Operations of $1.38 to $1.48 per diluted share.Says FY 2014 Adjusted Income from Continuing Operations of $1.58 to $1.68 per diluted share.Says FY 2014 adjusted guidance reflects the exclusion of charges primarily related to the company's...
SAI Global Ltd:Says appointed Stephen Porges as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO), effective Jan. 20,2014.Says Porges’ appointment follows the earlier announcement of Tony Scotton’s retirement.
Edenred SA:Says it has acquired Nets Prepaid 1 #ftn1.
RWS Holdings plc:Says the Board recommends a final dividend of 15.75 pence per share.Says the interim dividend, paid in July, was 4.5 pence per share, so that the total payout in respect of the year will amount to 20.25 pence per share, an increase of 15.7 percent over 2012.Says the proposed total...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Site Group International Ltd completes acquisition of Romea Training
- Edenred SA announces the acquisition of Nets Prepaid
- Academies Australasia Group Ltd announces acquisition and divestment
- PHI Group Inc to acquire majority interest in Nord Energy Co. Ltd
- Loomis AB acquires G4S's cash handling operation in Slovakia
- M3 Inc to fully acquire MEDISCIENCE PLANNING INC
- Bureau Veritas SA acquires South-African Carab Tekniva Group
- Slater & Gordon Ltd announces acquisition of Pannone Solicitors LLP
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Resources in Insurance Group PLC announces completion of business transfer
- Frontken Corporation Bhd announces dissolution of dormant joint venture company
- SOHGO SECURITY SERVICES CO LTD announces restructure of subsidiaries
- Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd announces amalgamation of subsidiary companies
- OUTSOURCING Inc to merge with sub-subsidiary
- Funai Consulting Inc to Establish New Subsidiaries for Transition to Holding Company Structure
- Link and Motivation Inc Announces Merger between Subsidiaries
- Prestige International Inc to Start Operation of IT System Company
Expansion & New Markets
- Ibex Global Solutions PLC opens new facility in davao
- Tricor Plc's Tricor Minerals Pte Ltd completes new plant
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd Announces Incorporation Of An Indirect Wholly-Owned Subsidiary
- Semcon AB Opens Office in Lulea
- Accretive Co Ltd Completes Establishment of Subsidiaries in Thailand; to Take Loans
- CWT Ltd Announces Establishment Of New Entity In China
- Creative Learning Corp Announces 400th Franchise
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd Announces Establishment Of Indirect Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.