Imerys SA:Announces details of share repurchase program to be submitted for shareholder approval on April 30.Duration of the program is eighteen months from the assembly, until Oct 29, 2016.Maximum price per share 85 euros.Total maximum that could be spent 645 million euros.
Union Andina de Cementos SAA:CEO Carlos Ugas Delgado said in an interview with "Semana Economica" company expects FY sales volumes up between 4 pct and 5 pct.CEO said company does not expect diminished demand related to heavy rainfall or el Nino phenomenon.
Shanghai Zhongji Investment Holding Co Ltd:Says change in accounting policy due to new accounting standards announced by Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China, effective July 1, 2014.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Vinavico to temporarily stop mine operations and divest project
- Chia Hsin Cement subsidiary plans on dissolution
- JAPAN PILE to set up subsidiary for transition to holding company structure
- Konya Cimento Sanayii AS announces concrete division to be seperated from cement division
- H+H International announces restructuring of Polish operations including job cuts
- Luoyang Glass Co Ltd announces reorganisation and issue of shares as consideration for disposal and acquisition
- Iktinos Hellas Greek Marble Industry SA completes merge of subsidiaries
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.