Industrial Machinery & Equipment
Amtech Systems Inc:Completes acquisition of BTU International (BTU).Under terms of the merger agreement, BTU shareholders are entitled to receive 0.3291 of newly registered shares of Amtech common stock for each share of BTU stock they held at the time of closing.Combined company is expected to...
LYDALL, INC:Completes sale of Charter Medical, Ltd., a designer and manufacturer of specialty single-use products utilized in blood management, blood filtration and biopharmaceutical applications for the collection, processing, and storage of biological fluids.Charter Medical was acquired by a...
Ingersoll-Rand PLC gives FY 2015 mixed outlook; gives Q1 2015 revenue outlook; EPS outlook below analysts' estimates
Ingersoll-Rand PLC:Expects FY 2015 organic revenues, which exclude currency and acquisitions, for to increase in the range of 4 to 5 pct compared with FY 2014.Expects FY 2015 reported revenues to increase in the range of 4 - 5 pct compared with FY 2014.Expects FY 2015 EPS from continuing operations...
Santak Holdings Ltd:Says group's turnover for H1 2015 is expected to remain relatively stable compared to the previous corresponding period (H1 2014).Expects to report a loss before taxation for H1 2015 compared to a profit before taxation for H1 2014.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Sumitomo Precision Products to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Shimge Pump Industry Group dissolve subsidiary
- General Plastic Industrial announces liquidation of subsidiary
- Vaisala Oyj plans to restructure business
- Pentamaster Corporation Bhd announces voluntary closure of own subsidiary
- WOOJIN PLAIMM to suspend production of injection molding machine in Incheon plant
- Zimmite Taiwan announces liquidation of subsidiary
- SUPER TOOL completes liquidation of subsidiary
- Nordic Group Ltd announces winding up of Multiheight International Co. LLC
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.