Industrial Machinery / Equipment
SHIMA SEIKI MFG lowers full-year consolidated outlook and raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
SHIMA SEIKI MFG LTD:Lowered full-year consolidated outlook for fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.Full-year revenue outlook of 40,600 mln yen lowered from 47,000 mln yen.Full-year operating profit outlook of 2,700 mln yen lowered from 5,700 mln yen.Full-year ordinary profit outlook of 7,300 mln yen...
Jiangsu Shentong Valve Co Ltd:Sees net profit for the first half of fiscal year (FY) 2014 to fluctuate by -10 pct to 10 pct, or to be 28,484,700 yuan to 34,814,700 yuan.The net profit of the same period in FY 2013 was 31,649,700 yuan.Comments that stable business performance and increased...
Wuhan Guide Infrared Co Ltd:Sees net profit for the first half of fiscal year (FY) 2014 to fluctuate by -20 pct to 10 pct, or to be 41,356,000 yuan to 56,864,500 yuan.The net profit of the same period in FY 2013 was 51,695,000 yuan.Comments that increased costs as the main reason for the forecast.
Neway Valve Suzhou Co Ltd:To pay cash dividend of 3.5 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to shareholders for fiscal year 2013.
Dover Corp:Expects FY 2014 organic revenue growth of 3-4 pct, complemented by growth from completed acquisitions of 3 pct, resulting in total revenue growth of 6-7 pct.Expects FY 2014 diluted earnings per share from continuing operations in the range of $4.60 to $4.80.The company reported revenue of...
Group Gorge SA:Says its subsidiary ECA to acquire 100 pct of Infotron from Remote Reward.Acquisition is being paid for with 2.5 million euros in cash and 375,000 new ECA shares.To accelerate completion of deal, given legal delays involved in issuing new shares, Groupe Gorge will provisionally take...
Amatei Inc:To sell a property located in Amagasaki City, Japan, to a Amagasaki-based chemical machinery company, for 113 mln yen on Sep. 30.Sees extraordinary profit of about 70 mln yen as gain on sale of the property, for second quarter of fiscal ending March 2015.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Broadway Industrial Group Ltd announces voluntary liquidation of subsidiary
- Globaltec Formation Bhd announces strike off of a subsidiary
- Travers OAO announces liquidation
- Atlas Copco to consolidate mining equipment operations in Sweden
- Barnes Group Inc associated spring to close production operations in saline, michigan
- Travers OAO's general shareholders' meeting to consider liquidation
- Luxin Venture Capital Group Co Ltd announces merger between subsidiaries
- Tycoons Group Enterprise Co Ltd's Cayman-based subsidiary acquires shares of TY Steel Co Ltd from Thailand-based subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- Garb Oil & Power Corp announces a new corporate division
- Hubei Hongcheng General Machinery to establish subsidiary
- Metso opens new mining service centers in Peru and Mexico
- Shenke Slide Bearing to establish subsidiary
- KS Energy announces incorporation of two new subsidiaries
- LNG Resources Bhd announces incorporation of a new subsidiary
- Chengdu Tianbao Heavy Industry to set up subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.