Heavy Electrical Equipment
ilin Jinguan Electric :Says it sees 2016 net profit up 5 percent to 20 percent, from a year ago, as result of increased sales.
Dan Dong Xin Tai Electric :Says it sees 2016 net loss of 48.6 million yuan to 65.8 million yuan, from net profit of 5.9 million yuan a year ago, as result of law breaking.
Guangdong Macro : Sees net profit for FY 2016 up 65 percent to 95 percent . Says the net profit of FY 2015 was 123.8 million yuan .Comments the gain on selling subsidiary is the main reason for the forecast.
Shanghai Electric Group Co Ltd :Chen Ganjin has been appointed as a vice president of company.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Contec to merge software development unit
- Lanzhou Greatwall Electrcal dissolves electronic engineering unit
- Saimo Electric's shares to resume trading after asset restructuring plan
- Greens Holdings enters into conditional restructuring agreement with investor
- Ceepower to merge electrical unit
- Changjiang Runfa Machinery completes dissolution of elevator parts unit
- San Bian Science & Technology scraps asset restructuring plan
- Beijing Hezong Science and Technology dissolves metal unit and tech-unit
- Galaxy Biomedical Investment scraps asset restructuring plan
Expansion & New Markets
- TSUBAKIMOTO KOGYO terminates unit establishment plan in Thailand
- Jiangxi Special Electric Motor to set up wholly owned subsidiary in Jiangxi
- Zhefu Holding Group's unit to set up wholly owned subsidiary in Hangzhou
- Suzhou Industrial Park Heshun Electric completes establishment of branch
- CEEPOWER to build 20MW photovoltaic power plant in Xiao County
- Zhefu Holding Group to set up subsidiary in Jiangxi
- Kleemann Hellas SA establishes new unit in China
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.