* Says the company repurchased 3,250,000 shares of the company during April 8 to May 6
* Has signed a contract with a customer in automation industry in Denmark
* US navy has issued an intention to award a sole source contract to Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS
* David bauernfeind has notified board of xchanging that he has decided to leave xchanging Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Says the company to apply for a comprehensive credit line of up to 50 million yuan from Shenzhen Branch of China Minsheng Bank
SINGAPORE/HONG KONG ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is set to hire Bank of America Merrill Lynch and ICICI Securities for its planned $600 million to $700 million initial public offering (IPO), IFR reported on Friday citing two sources close to the plans.