* Says it plans to use undistributed profits to pay a cash dividend of 1.7 yuan (pre-tax) per 10 shares to shareholders for FY 2016
* Says it signed a 395.90 billion won contract to provide manufacturing equipment
* Seeks trading halt pending announcement by company regarding a capital raising. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Seeks trading halt pending release of an announcement pursuant to hong kong code on takeovers and mergers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 22 U.S. wireless carriers Verizon Communications Inc and AT&T Inc said on Wednesday they have suspended digital advertising on Google's YouTube and other advertising platforms not related to search over concerns that their ads may have run next to extremist videos.
SINGAPORE Asian stocks rose on Thursday, taking their cues from a Wall Street bounce, while the dollar crawled up from a four-month low but remains clouded by concerns about U.S. President Donald Trump's pro-growth policies.
- India eases rules for old oil, gas blocks; to unlock $21 billion reserves
- India tries to fix Iran trade payments as Trump hardens line
- Asia firms' confidence hits near 2-year high on U.S., China pick-up - Thomson Reuters/INSEAD
- FACTBOX - Finance bill: India curbs cash transactions after demonetisation