Jan 14 Canada's Shaw Communications Inc posted an unexpected 4 percent fall in first-quarter profit as a continued drop in television subscriptions offset a rise in internet accounts.
NEW YORK, Jan 14 JetBlue Airways Corp said it has restored online booking and check-in after a power outage shut its main website for about two hours on Thursday, raising concern about delayed flights.
* Stops the activity of production and sales of refined products in France
Jan 14 Video-streaming service provider Netflix Inc's subscribers will no longer be able to use proxies to watch content not available in their home country.
MOSCOW, Jan 14 Big Russian companies raised a total of $5.7 billion from China in December, ING bank said in a research note on Thursday, adding that most of the deals were linked to the energy sector and required a lot of political work.
MUMBAI India's market regulator accused Reliance Industries on Friday of having committed a "fraud" in taking a short trading position at the time of selling a stake in a subsidiary in 2007, ordering it to surrender 4.5 billion rupees ($69 million) plus interest in "unlawful gains".
- EU recommends suspending hundreds of drugs tested by Indian firm
- EXCLUSIVE: Short of track, Indian Railways eyes private suppliers in blow to state steel firm
- Analysis: Uber reviews India leasing scheme as driver incomes drop - sources |
- State Bank of India says to begin process for life insurance arm IPO