Topics also related to Aerospace & Defence:
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Employment Services
- Highways / Railtracks
- Industrial Machinery / Equipment
- Marine Transportation
- Airport Services
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Business Support - Supplies
- Electrical Components / Equipment
ATLANTA Concern over future U.N. aircraft emissions standards was a factor in a Delta Air Lines Inc deal announced this week to buy 75 new CS100 jets from Bombardier Inc, a Delta executive said on Friday.
NEW YORK, April 29 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc said on Friday that it is seeing no slowdown in demand from Airbus resulting from undelivered planes piling up at European factories, awaiting interiors.
BRUSSELS, April 29 Aviation industry leaders want European Union transport ministers to intervene to help settle a dispute between Britain and Spain over Gibraltar's airport which threatens proposals to smooth travel across the bloc.
* Revised structure involves pay in the form of stock grant (Adds agreement details, share move)
April 29 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by higher deliveries of Airbus Group SE's planes.
Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya wants a "reasonable" settlement with creditor banks to his defunct airline, he said in an interview in London published by the Financial Times on Friday.
LONDON, April 29 International Airlines Group , owner of British Airways and Iberia, would consider adding Bombardier Inc's CSeries jet to its fleet in future, said its CEO, adding that confidence in the aircraft was boosted by a recent order.
* Shares down 4.5 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, share price)
MONTREAL/ATLANTA Bombardier scored a major order for its new CSeries passenger jets from Delta Air Lines Inc on Thursday, boosting the Canadian manufacturer's stature in the airline industry even as it faces a long road back to profitability.
* Evening flights cancelled, flights to resume Friday (Adds pilots to return to work on Friday)
PLANE PRICE CALCULATOR
SAN FRANCISCO A Facebook Inc shareholder filed a proposed class action lawsuit on Friday in a bid to stop the company's plan to issue new Class C stock, calling the move an unfair deal to entrench Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg as controlling shareholder.