Aerospace & Defence
Topics also related to Aerospace & Defence:
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Employment Services
- Highways / Railtracks
- Industrial Machinery / Equipment
- Marine Transportation
- Airport Services
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Business Support - Supplies
- Electrical Components / Equipment
BEIJING, Aug 4 - China's aviation regulator said it will withhold approvals of new air routes, chartered services and additional flights at the Shenzhen Baoan International Airport for the rest of the year due to its mishandling of major flight delays.
- Delta Air Lines Inc banned shipments of lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and buffalo trophies on its aircraft on Monday amid international outrage over the killing of Zimbabwe's most famous lion by an American hunter.
Aug 3 - A challenge by U.S. airlines that accuses three Gulf carriers of distorting competition via government subsidies took another turn on Monday with the formation of a U.S. airline group that backs the Gulf-carriers' cause.
- Delta Air Lines banned shipments of lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and buffalo trophies on its aircraft on Monday amid international outrage over the killing of Zimbabwe's most famous lion by a American hunter.
SYDNEY - Barnacles encrusted on a piece of plane debris that washed up on the French island of Reunion might help unravel the mystery of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that disappeared last year with 239 passengers and crew on board.
KUALA LUMPUR/PARIS - Malaysia said on Sunday that airplane debris that washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion has been identified as being from a Boeing 777, the same model as a Malaysian Airlines plane which vanished last year.
DUBAI - A sister of former al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed along with her husband and mother when a private jet crashed in southern England on Friday, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television reported on Saturday. | Video
PARIS/KUALA LUMPUR - Airplane debris that washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion and may belong to a vanished Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 arrived in France on Saturday for investigators to study its origin. | Video
ST DENIS, Reunion - Plane debris which washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion and is thought to belong to the vanished Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 was flown to France on Friday for checks officials hope could provide some insight into the disaster.
Oil producer Chevron Corp reports 90 percent drop in second-quarter profit hit by falling oil prices. (CHEVRON-RESULTS/ (UPDATE 1), moving shortly, 200 words)
PLANE PRICE CALCULATOR
NEW DELHI - India has blocked hundreds of adult websites to prevent pornography becoming a social nuisance, a government official said on Monday, sparking a debate about censorship and freedom in the world's largest democracy.