- Apple Watch will replace your car keys and its battery will last the whole day, Apple Inc's Chief Executive Tim Cook told the Telegraph in an interview.
- GM's Indonesia closure highlights automakers' emerging markets woes
- Ukraine begins artillery withdrawal, recognising truce is holding
- Silicon producers Globe Specialty, FerroAtlántica to merge
- Honda CEO to step down, replaced by low-profile engineer
- Exclusive: UAW president calls GM share buyback proposal premature
KUNLONG, Myanmar - Myanmar President Thein Sein declared a state of emergency and imposed martial law in a region near the Chinese border after more than 70 people were killed in fighting between the Myanmar army and a rebel group.
FRANKFURT - Technology giant Apple is learning how to make a self-driving electric car and is talking to experts at carmakers and automotive suppliers, an automotive source familiar with the talks said on Saturday.
DETROIT - An investor group demand that General Motors Co give back more of its $25 billion cash hoard confronts Chief Executive Mary Barra with a challenge to her plans for building the company and rewarding shareholders.
PARIS - French carmaker Renault said on Thursday it was targeting further sales and earnings improvement this year after strong European deliveries of no-frills cars and mini-SUVs more than tripled full-year profit.