FRANKFURT - Daimler AG will buy 25 percent of Italian motorcycle maker MV Agusta - the latest sign that motorbike and car technologies are converging, driven by a push to lower emissions and improve safety.
- Hyundai ad arm Innocean readies IPO in push for global business
- Maruti Suzuki says car sales growth cooling
- UPDATE 1-India's Maruti Suzuki says car sales growth cooling
- Fiat Chrysler to spin off Ferrari, issue $2.5 billion convertible bond
- Fiat Chrysler to spin off Ferrari, issue $2.5 bln convertible bond
MILAN - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) said on Wednesday it will spin off its luxury sports car maker Ferrari and list the shares as part of a bigger scheme which includes a $2.5 billion convertible bond issue to help fund its ambitious business plan.
DETROIT - Ford Motor Co on Friday reported a 34 percent drop in third-quarter profit, and revenue fell due to the cost of introducing the F-150 pickup truck.
TOKYO - Toyota Motor Corp said on Friday it had sold some of its shares in Tesla Motors Inc but that it would continue to study possible cooperation with the U.S. electric car maker in the future.
TOKYO - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday its president and 12 other executives would take an unprecedented, quality-related pay cut after the Japanese automaker announced the fifth recall in a year of its new Fit hybrid model.