HAMBURG/PARIS - Carmakers including General Motors and Jaguar Land Rover have stopped delivering to Russian dealerships in response to the sharp slide in the value of the rouble.
- Visteon agrees to sell South Korean unit for $3.6 billion
- Rouble collapse buffets Asian carmakers' big Russia bets
- Exclusive: Honda ran tests on fatal air bag flaw, frustrated by Takata reticence -sources
- Daimler-backed BAIC Motor set to raise $1.42 billion in HK IPO: sources
- Honda to expand investigative air bag recall globally
HONG KONG - Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Ltd are among the group of 11 investors that have committed about $2 billion towards Dalian Wanda Commercial Properties Co Ltd's Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO), a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
LONDON - BMW launched its car-sharing service in London on Thursday, barely six months after fellow German carmaker Daimler said it was shutting its equivalent initiative in Britain.
NEW DELHI - The National Green Tribunal has banned all vehicles older than 15 years from the streets of the capital, New Delhi, in a bid to clean up air that one prominent study this year found to be the world's dirtiest.
WASHINGTON/DETROIT - Japanese auto parts supplier Takata Corp on Wednesday acknowledged that it still does not understand what is causing air bag explosions that have hurtled metal shards into vehicles but insisted that calls for a broader recall to remedy the problem were misguided.