WASHINGTON Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Friday it will recall 3.53 million vehicles, most in the United States, citing passenger-side air bags that may not work properly because vehicle sensors may malfunction.
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat - sources
- Google, Ford, Uber launch coalition to further self-driving cars
- CORRECTED - Special Report - Inside Google's quest to shape the rules of the driverless road
- Truck sales drive record results at Ford; shares up
- Volkswagen sees light at end of tunnel after U.S. emissions deal |
TOKYO Automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) says it used non-compliant fuel economy testing methods in Japan for as long as a quarter of a century.
WASHINGTON Mitsubishi Motors Corp , which has admitted manipulating fuel economy tests for mini-vehicles in Japan, on Wednesday said its vehicles for the model years 2013 to 2017 sold in the United States have correct mileage ratings.
NEW YORK If Apple could cash in the value it lost in the first minute of trading on Wednesday, it would be nearly enough to buy General Motors, Target or Caterpillar.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said on Tuesday it ordered Mitsubishi Motors Corp to provide additional information and conduct new tests of U.S. vehicles after the Japanese automaker's admission that it did not properly follow fuel economy test procedures in Japan since 1991.