NEW DELHI - Fiat Chrysler will invest $280 million to begin Jeep production in India from 2017 through an expanded joint venture with Tata Motors , the carmaker said on Wednesday.
- Auto parts retailer Pep Boys considers selling itself
- Suzuki Motor CEO names son to succeed him as president
- Germany's BMW among suitors for $6.4 billion ANZ car finance unit -source
- FCA's Jeep delay highlights challenges to a potential merger
- Fiat Chrysler CEO says long way from lobbying GM investors
PALO ALTO, Calif./DETROIT - Ford Motor Co is joining other global automakers in stepping up efforts to roll out self-driving cars, company executives said on Tuesday.
PALO ALTO, Calif./DETROIT - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday it will expand automated safety technology across its global vehicle lineup over the next five years.
MILAN - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) will launch the first of a new range of Alfa Romeo cars on Wednesday, the lynchpin of its turnaround plan and potentially an opportunity to attract a cash-rich merger partner.
NEW DELHI - Germany's Volkswagen AG, Europe's biggest automaker, is betting that the launch of a feature-rich subcompact in India next year will build on its mere 2 percent market share and drive expansion in the quick-growing emerging market.