SILVERSTONE, England Vijay Mallya, the one-time billionaire who co-owns the Force India Formula One team, said on Wednesday Indian authorities had no grounds to extradite him from Britain and he would not be leaving.
- Three soldiers, civilian killed in militant attack in Indian Kashmir |
- Bharti Airtel to buy Telenor's India unit as rival Jio spurs consolidation
- Sensex rises; Bharti Airtel hits over 18-month high
- Land rush around Pakistan's Gwadar port triggered by Chinese investment
- Astronomers find seven Earth-size planets where life is possible |
MUMBAI Japan's SoftBank Group on Thursday denied it was in talks with Vodafone Plc's Indian unit and Idea Cellular to pick up a stake in a potential merger between the two Indian wireless carriers.
MUMBAI Indian digital payments firm MobiKwik will invest 3 billion rupees ($44.89 million) this year to expand its user base and rack up $10 billion worth of transactions on its platform, it said in a statement on Thursday.
BRUSSELS Alphabet Inc's Google and subsidiary Jigsaw launched on Thursday a new technology to help news organisations and online platforms identify abusive comments on their websites.
PUNE, India Indian spinners picked up two wickets in six balls to peg back Australia after the touring side had made a solid start on the opening day of the four-match series on Thursday.