Consumer Electronics Show
SAN FRANCISCO - When Intel Corp said this month it would spend $300 million on increasing diversity in its workforce, Silicon Valley lauded its plan to improve the "pipeline" of candidates by helping more women and minorities study computer science and engineering.
- Insight: Alibaba in major initiative to court China consumer for U.S. retailers
- Apple granted patent for GoPro-like wearable cameras
- Sony CEO eyes options as pressure mounts on weak TV, mobile
- Media embracing digital TV with strings attached
- U.S. FCC chief's speech seen supporting Obama on net neutrality