Latest Davos Headlines
LOS ANGELES - Three days before the Oscars, the Los Angeles film czar and a think tank delivered some damning news to Tinseltown: Hollywood's status as the home of American film and television production is threatened because places like New York are offering better financial incentives to studios.
- Oscars pit gravitas of 'Slave' against pull of 'Gravity' |
- Oscar-nominated documentary scrapes at raw wound in Indonesia
- Racial barriers still hold back Hollywood's black talent
- Mads Mikkelsen lends steely star power to Denmark's hunt for Oscar
- From bathrooms to museums: odd sets for Oscar statuettes |