News from Davos
DAVOS, Switzerland - Central banks have done their best to rescue the world economy by printing money and politicians must now act fast to enact structural reforms and pro-investment policies to boost growth, central bankers said on Saturday.
- Will return UK inflation to 2 percent within two years: Carney
- BOJ's Kuroda sees Japan growth of 2 percent in fiscal 2015
- Russia's Kudrin says mass layoffs show crisis deepening
- Gates sees 'miracle' tools for AIDS by 2030 in vaccine and drugs
- Kerry calls for more resources in anti-extremist fight, warns of Islamophobia
- Davos bosses fret over threats to Internet free trade