VATICAN CITY Pope Francis called for "severe punishment" for paedophiles on Sunday after new details emerged in Italy of the 2014 death of a six-year-old girl who is alleged to have been thrown from an eighth-storey balcony by her abuser.
MADRID Gareth Bale again came to Real Madrid's rescue by heading home the winner in a 1-0 win at Real Sociedad on Saturday that keeps their title hopes alive.
FRANKFURT Germany's finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has criticized the executive board of scandal-ridden carmaker Volkswagen for not waiving bonuses despite bringing the company to the brink of collapse.
NEW DELHI A flurry of complaints from Uber drivers about an unusually high number of cancelled bookings was the spark that ignited a bitter legal fight with Ola, Uber's rival for dominance of India's $12 billion taxi market, according to court documents and a source with direct knowledge of Uber's case. | Video
* Ceo regory case's fy 2015 total compensation $29.7 million versus $14.0 million in fy 2014 - sec filing
* Ceo marissa mayer's 2015 total compensation was $36 million versus $42.1 million in 2014 - sec filing
* CEO Gregory Blatt's total 2014 compensation was $8.7 million Source (http://bit.ly/24qrYW0) Further company coverage:
* Chairman Barry Diller's 2015 total compensation was $15.9 million - sec filing
* Ceo Glenn L. Kellow's fy 2015 total compensation $4.8 million versus $5.6 million in fy 2014 - sec filing
* CEO John F. Thero's 2015 total compensation was $12.8 million versus $2.8 million in 2014 - sec filing