MUMBAI The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) kept its key lending rate unchanged on Tuesday, leaving the door open for more easing but making that dependent on meeting a challenging inflation target for 2017.
- Egyptian Coptic Pope Tawadros makes rare Jerusalem visit
- Pope Francis ends Africa tour with mosque visit in besieged Muslim enclave
- Man scales Rome’s Colosseum to protest against city’s Holy Year crackdown
- France calls for an “enlightened Islam” to counter jihadist ideology
- After uproar, German town warms to refugees who took over Protestant church