NEW DELHI Having quit his low-paid job with a contractor in Qatar, electrician Kurian Joseph scrabbles for work each day in his hometown in Kerala, a state that has one of India's highest unemployment rates.
- Commentary: Islamic State may be down, but it’s far from out
- German anti-immigration party AfD breaks off talks with Muslims
- Bone fragment of murdered archbishop of Canterbury begins English pilgrimage
- Saudi’s three great pillars are showing cracks
- Hardliner elected as head of Iran’s top clerical body