NEW DELHI India stood ready to further strengthen ties with the United States, the government said on Friday, after U.S. Secretary of State Tillerson vowed to dramatically expand cooperation as a way to counter China's influence in Asia.
- Keeping kosher: it may be bad for your economic health
- Mississippi church burned, vandalized with ‘Vote Trump’
- Myanmar police to arm and train non-Muslims in conflict-torn Rakhine region
- Mosul under Islamic State: hardship, terror and swift ‘justice’
- Pope Francis says he believes Catholic ban on female priests is forever