July 20 (Reuters) - A Schulman Inc
* A. Schulman revises fiscal 2017 guidance
* Lowers fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share view to $1.60 to $1.70
* Lowering its full-year 2017 adjusted net income guidance range to $1.60 to $1.70 per diluted share
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted EBITDA to $200 to $204 million
* "While our volumes in Europe remain on track with our expectations, we are incurring significant margin pressure in region"
* FY guidance driven by margin compression in European business, weakened operating results from forecasts in certain other regions
* Negative foreign currency effects on adjusted net income, adjusted EBITDA expected to be $0.12 per diluted share and $6 million, respectively, for FY 2017
* Margin pressure in Europe is due "magnitude and timing of raw material cost increases"
* FY 2017 earnings per share view $2.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)