April 12 (Reuters) - Argen X BV:
* Argenx launches phase II study of ARGX-110 as a monotherapy in relapsed/refractory CTCL patients
* Phase II clinical trial will enroll up to 10 additional relapsed/refractory CTCL patients
* Primary endpoints of trial are safety and efficacy and secondary endpoints include pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity.
* Interim data are expected by end of 2017
* Expect to report topline data in second half of 2018.
* Phase II clinical trial will be conducted at multiple centers in Europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)