Sept 9 (Reuters) - Associated Banc-Corp
* Associated Banc-Corp to acquire wealth management family services firm Whitnell & Co.
* Associated Banc-Corp - transaction is not expected to have a material impact on Associated’s 2017 earnings
* Associated Banc-Corp - as part of proposed transaction, Whitnell will continue to operate as a subsidiary of Associated and retain Whitnell brand
* Associated Banc-Corp - acquisition is expected to increase both Associated assets under management and related run-rate revenue by more than 10 pct
* Associated Banc-Corp - transaction is expected to be accretive to Associated’s 2018 earnings
* Associated Banc-Corp - William E. Thonn, current president and ceo of Whitnell will continue in his role and serve as a member of Whitnell board
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: