May 17 (Reuters) - Bid Corporation Ltd:
* Trading within bidcorp for first 9 months of financial year 2017 has been positive
* Overall economy in uk is growing and sterling devaluation brexit has increased activity levels in foodservice market
* Inflation has started to tick up which should be positive for our uk businesses.
* To date effects of brexit haven’t had any negative impact on business.
* Bid corp - expansion into european region, both in terms of in-country bolt- on acquisitions and strategic entry into new geographies, will be explored
* Strategic options for uk logistics business remain under consideration
* Further bolt-on acquisitions are being explored in australia and new zealand to sustain growth. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)