Oct 18 (Reuters) - Byggmax
* Q3 net sales amounted to SEK 1,813 mln ( 1,768 ), up 2.5 percent
* Q3 net sales for comparable stores increased 1.0 percent (0.3).
* Q3 EBIT amounted to SEK 221 mln (235)
* Says EBITDA excluding non-recurring items amounted to SEK 266 mln (269 mln)
* Says sales and profitability increased for Byggmax segment and decreased for Skanska byggvaror
* Says Skanska Byggvaror’s sales development was negatively impacted by strong comparable figures and reduced investments in product development in earlier periods. September was the weakest sales month of the quarter
* Says regarding Skanska Byggvaror: With reduced cost levels and a new CEO in place, we are investing in product development, further detailing the strategic plan, and expect positive financial effects over time Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)