Reuters logo
BRIEF-Cayenne's Ark Mobile plans new issuance for working capital enrichment
October 11, 2017 / 2:02 PM / 12 days ago

BRIEF-Cayenne's Ark Mobile plans new issuance for working capital enrichment

Oct 11 (Reuters) - Cayenne s Ark Mobile Co Ltd :

* Says it plans to issue 5.6 million new shares of the company to raise fund for working capital enrichment

* New shares with par value of T$10 per share and issue price at T$9 per share

* 10 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees and remaining 90 percent will be offered to the existing shareholders

* Subscription record date is Nov. 1

* Last date before book closure is Oct. 27

* Book closure period is from Oct. 28 to Nov. 1

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/Lh6SgG

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below