March 24 (Reuters) - Co-operative Bank Plc:
* Update on sale process and capital raise
* Since then a number of credible strategic and financial parties have expressed interest in sale process
* Are currently evaluating information on bank.
* Bank has requested that preliminary expressions of interest should be submitted in first half of April.
* Number of credible strategic and financial parties expressed interest in sale process;are currently evaluating information on bank
* Following an assessment of those preliminary expressions of interest, bank plans to proceed to a second phase of sale process
* In parallel with second phase of sale process, bank will continue to have discussions with existing equity and debt security holders
* Can be no certainty that an offer for bank will be made, or that any offer made will be on terms acceptable to bank, shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)