March 20, 2018 / 7:47 AM / 4 months ago

BRIEF-Cryomax Cooling System to issue 7.7 mln new shares

March 20 (Reuters) - Cryomax Cooling System Corp :

* Says it plans to issue 7.7 million new shares with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price of T$18.91 per share

* Says 10 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees and remaining 90 percent will be offered via public offering

* New share issue record date is April 12

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/f41jEP

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below