* Energy XXI provides updated information regarding the impact from hurricane Harvey
* Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc - company was able to conduct flyover visual inspections of its facilities, and no significant damage was apparent
* Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc - production was initially shut-in in advance of storm beginning on August 25.
* Energy XXI Gulf Coast Inc - currently approximately 4,500 barrels of oil equivalent net daily production is curtailed due to storm
* Energy XXI Gulf Coast - production is expected to be restored to company-operated facilities that were shut-in from hurricane Harvey over next two weeks
* Energy XXI Gulf Coast - due to additional shut-ins, shut-in volumes peaked briefly at about 7,000 net boe/d, but production has already begun to be restored Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: