May 12 (Reuters) - FCA US LLC
* FCA US LLC - voluntarily recalling estimated 1 million trucks in U.S.
* FCA US LLC - an FCA US investigation identified a population of vehicles equipped with modules featuring certain types of sensors
* FCA US LLC says voluntarily recalling 1 million trucks to reprogram computer modules that help control restraint-system deployment in rollover situations
* FCA US LLC says affected vehicles are certain 2013-16 ram 1500 and 2500 pickups, and 2014-2016 ram 3500 pickups
* FCA US LLC- the company is aware of one fatality, two injuries and two accidents that may be related
* FCA US LLC says recall also affects an estimated 216,007 vehicles in Canada; 21,668 in Mexico; and 21,530 outside the NAFTA region
* FCA-If the identified vehicle had significant underbody impact, module may erroneously conclude sensor has failed and activate instrument-cluster warning light Source text:(bit.ly/2q8F4M7) Further company coverage: