Reuters logo
BRIEF-Gentrack Group says it has acquired Blip Systems A/S and agreed to acquire Ca Plus Ltd
April 23, 2017 / 9:33 PM / 8 months ago

BRIEF-Gentrack Group says it has acquired Blip Systems A/S and agreed to acquire Ca Plus Ltd

April 24 (Reuters) - Gentrack Group Ltd-

* Has acquired Blip Systems A/S and agreed to acquire Ca Plus Ltd, subject to final closing conditions

* Acquisitions are funded by drawdown of debt facilities, with year-end debt expected to be in line with 1.5x ebitda guidance.

* Acquisitions expected to contribute marginally to eps in fy17, to be accretive from fy18 and contribute to doubling airport division ebitda by fy19

* Has acquired 79.81% of Blip Systems A/S from a private equity vendor for NZ$8.4mln with a three year earn out on remaining 20.19% held by management

* Gentrack has agreed to acquire 75% of Ca Plus Limited from its founder for EUR7.5mln Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below