July 20 (Reuters) - Hella
* Says consolidated sales rose by 3.7 percent to approximately EUR 6.6 billion
* Hella says adjusted earnings before interest and taxes improves to around EUR 534 million
* Says adjusted EBIT margin is 8.1 percent in fiscal year 2016/2017
* Hella says taking into account special items, earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) rose by 20.8 percent to approximately EUR 507 million (previous year: EUR420 million).
* Says full 2016/2017 fiscal year results to be announced on 10 August 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: