Aug 23 (Reuters) - Husqvarna AB
* Says to enhance customer support, better co-ordinate the operations overall and support an acceleration of investments for growth Husqvarna Construction intends to implement a number of structural changes
* Says total cost for changes is estimated to be approximately SEK 65 mln
* Says majority of these costs will be charged against construction division’s operating income in Q3 2017, and remainder in Q4
* Says proposed changes will put some 50 employees at risk, including closure of Pullman Ermator’s sites in Smedjebacken, Sweden and Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.
* Husqvarna Construction is a market leader in the fast growing and attractive market segment for preparing and polishing concrete floors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)