Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ihs Markit Ltd-
* As of Friday, volume of crude production still shut-in had declined to about 153,000 b/d down from 324,000 b/d just two days ago
* Natural gas production shut-in has now declined to about 0.4 bcf/d from 0.6 BCF/D on Wednesday
* Onshore production in eagle ford is also expected to return quickly
* Gulf of Mexico production continues to recover, with no reports of major damage to offshore platforms
* All four Corpus Christi refining facilities (805,000 b/d) are restarting and should be up and running by end of next week.
* Summary of latest update of impact of tropical storm harvey on crude oil, refining and chemical sectors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: