Sept 12 (Reuters) - India’s steel minister says looking into dumping of steel pipes from China
* India’s steel minister says policy steps expected on steel pipes import from China.
* India’s steel minister says draft on iron ore pricing expected in few days.
* India’s steel secretary says joint venture talks between SAIL and ArcelorMittal still on.
* India’s steel secretary says quality control order on food items in tinned packaging expected this week.
* India’s steel secretary says import duty rules through quality control order on semi-finished and finished steel goods within two weeks. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neha Dasgupta)