March 6, 2018 / 4:05 AM / 3 months ago

BRIEF-Intech Biopharm to issue 10 mln shares with tentative issue price at T$34.8 per share

March 6(Reuters) - Intech Biopharm Ltd

* Says it plans to issue 10 million shares of its common stock, with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price at T$34.8 per share

* 15 percent of the new shares to be offered to the company’s employees and remaining 85 percent of the new shares to be offered through public offering

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/gYZGnD

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below