Aug 24 (Reuters) - Leroy Seafood Group Asa
* q2 ebit before fair value adjustment nok 801 million (Reuters poll nok 885 million)
* q2 revenue nok 4,224 million (Reuters poll nok 4,616 million)
* For 2017 as a whole, harvest volume is expected to be higher than in 2016
* Leroey seafood sees 2017 harvest volume 175,000 tonnes including associates versus previous guidance of 180,000 tonnes
* Board of directors is positive to market outlook, and currently expects to see an improvement in result in q3 2017 when compared with q2 2017, and a significantly better result for 2017 than in 2016
* Sees a significantly better result for 2017 than in 2016.
* Lice prevention costs expected to increase in 2017, while costs related to treatment are expected to fall Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)