Aug 25 (Reuters) - Moody’s -
* Moody’s downgrades Lebanon’s rating to B3, changes outlook to stable from negative
* Moody’s says rating downgrade is based on Moody’s view that a B3 rating appropriately captures Lebanon’s credit risk profile
* Moody’s on Lebanon - the stable outlook reflects the return to a fully-functioning government, which will support reform momentum going forward.
* Moody’s says Lebanon’s local-currency bond and deposit ceilings are unchanged at Ba2
* Moody’s on Lebanon - the principal driver of the downgrade is the rise in the country’s debt burden.
* Moody's on Lebanon-cost of hosting Syrian refugees, deterioration in infrastructure, limited donor support have dampened growth to annual average of 1.6 percent in last 3 years Source: bit.ly/2vpaP3a