March 6 (Reuters) - Peabody Energy Corp
* Peabody Energy announces members of company’s post-emergence board of directors
* Peabody Energy Corp - co’s amended plan of reorganization, is expected to be filed later today with U.S. bankruptcy court for Eastern district of Missouri
* Peabody Energy Corp - term of new board members would begin upon company’s emergence from Chapter 11.
* Peabody Energy Corp - composition of new board would include president and chief executive officer Glenn Kellow
* Peabody Energy - composition of board would include a director chosen by Peabody, selections by two large creditor groups, five directors chosen through a search process
* Peabody Energy Corp - hearing to consider confirmation of plan by U.S. bankruptcy court for Eastern district of Missouri is scheduled to commence on March 16, 2017.
* Peabody Energy Corp - current board of directors is expected to remain in place until new board assumes its responsibilities upon emergence Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: