March 13 (Reuters) - Pollard Banknote Ltd.
* Pollard banknote announces 4th quarter and annual financial results
* Qtrly sales $65.7 million versus $57.2 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.16
* Pollard banknote - “budgeted capital expenditures for 2017 should remain at similar levels as experienced in 2016, with no major projects anticipated”
* Outlook for instant ticket volumes in 2017 remains positive and is expected to grow
* Co to continue to review strategic initiatives
* Strategic initiatives includes looking at strategic acquisitions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: