Aug 21 (Reuters) - R2G Rohan Czech says
* R2G Rohan Czech says will publish voluntary takeover offer for Pegas Nonwovens upon launch on Friday Aug 25
* Says all regulatory approvals and opinions in respect of its Voluntary Tender Offer have been received
* has engaged Ceska Sporitelna, a member of the Erste Group, as its agent for the purposes of the Voluntary Tender Offer and settlement
* Says holds 10.82 pct of Pegas stock
* Says R2G Rohan Czech s.r.o. is an investment vehicle indirectly owned by the family foundation of Oldrich Slemr, and software pioneers and entrepreneurs, Eduard Kucera and Pavel Baudis.
* Offer at CZK 1,010 per share; stock trading up 0.9 pct at 1,020 at 1106 GMT Further company coverage: