May 8 (Reuters) - Ratos Ab:
* Q1 earnings per share before and after dilution SEK -0.38 (-0.18)
* Increase in Q1 EBITA from SEK 14 mln to SEK 102 mln in company portfolio
* Increase of Q1 adjusted EBITA from SEK 95 mln to SEK 110 mln in company portfolio, +16 pct
* Says despite a certain degree of uncertainty in the market, we see signs of market improvements for Ratos’s companies
* Says the transaction market remains strong with good opportunities for ratos to capitalise on our unique profile, flexible ownership horizon and distinct investment strategy
* Says our current cash and bank balances allow us to maintain a high level of preparedness and opportunities to act.
* Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: