April 7 (Reuters) - Reject Shop Ltd
* Company expects to report a net operating loss in second half of year of at least $5 million
* Challenging retail trading conditions continued, with all states experiencing negative comparable store growth in q3
* Given fall in projected earnings per share, and working capital requirements, company is unlikely to declare a final dividend.
* Company is unlikely to declare a final dividend
* Despite below expectation sales performance, company has been actively managing its inventory position through half.
* Underlying customer numbers continue to be below same time as last year, resulting in negative underlying comparable sales of about 4% for half year to date
* Sees full year net profit about $12.5 million
* Promotional activity has not generated incremental foot traffic required to grow comparable sales Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: