Oct 3 (Reuters) - VTB Bank says:
* VTB Bank’s supervisory council made a decision to hold an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on Nov. 9.
* The reorganisation of VTB Bank in the form of a merger with its retail unit Bank VTB 24 is on the agenda of the meeting.
* In connection with the merger, the Supervisory Council determined the buy-out price for VTB Bank ordinary shares should be 3.8 kopecks.
* The buy-out price for VTB Bank Type 1 preference shares is 1 kopeck.
* The buy-out price for VTB Bank Type 2 preference shares is 10 kopecks. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom; Editing by Greg Mahlich)