Reuters logo
BRIEF-Saudi's Mobily acquires additional spectrum for 422 mln riyals
June 8, 2017 / 5:11 AM / 6 months ago

BRIEF-Saudi's Mobily acquires additional spectrum for 422 mln riyals

June 8 (Reuters) - Etihad Etisalat Co

* Acquires 2x5 MHZ block in 1800 MHZ band through its participation in auction conducted by CITC, for 422 million riyals

* 30 percent of value to be paid within 90 days after conclusion of auction, remaining 70 percent to be paid in equal annual instalments over 10 years period

* Additional spectrum will be available in beginning of 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below