Reuters logo
BRIEF-Showroomprive Group completes acquisition of Beauteprivee
March 15, 2017 / 5:28 PM / 9 months ago

BRIEF-Showroomprive Group completes acquisition of Beauteprivee

March 15 (Reuters) - Showroomprive Groupe SA:

* Completes the acquisition of Beauteprivee

* Acquired a 60 percent stake in Beauteprivee, valuing company at an enterprise value of 18 million euros ($19.1 million)for its entire capital, with an option to acquire remaining 40 percent in 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9403 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below