October 24, 2017 / 9:39 AM / a month ago

BRIEF-SNSplus to issue 10 mln new shares for operations

Oct 24 (Reuters) - SNSplus Inc :

* Says it plans to issue 10 million new shares with par value of T$5 per share and tentative issue price at T$8 per share for operations

* Says 10 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees, remaining 90 percent will be offered to the existing shareholders

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/gEVrnN

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below