April 26, 2018 / 8:18 AM / 3 months ago

BRIEF-Solutions 30 And Telenet Are Bundling Forces To Address The Growing Field Services Market

April 26 (Reuters) - Solutions 30 Se:

* SOLUTIONS 30 AND TELENET ARE BUNDLING FORCES TO ADDRESS THE GROWING FIELD SERVICES MARKET

* SOLUTIONS 30 AND TELENET BVBA HAVE REACHED A CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE GROUP

* JOINT VENTURE GROUP , PROVIDING FIELD SERVICES IN BELGIUM

* SOLUTIONS 30 AND TELENET ARE PLANNING TO BUILD A COMPANY OF ABOUT 100 MILLION EUROS OF ANNUAL REVENUES

* NEW COMPANY IS EXPECTED TO BE FULLY OPERATIONAL IN COURSE OF THIS SUMMER

* TELENET WILL HAVE A 30% STAKE IN NEW ORGANISATION, SOLUTIONS 30 WILL OWN REMAINING 70% OF SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below