May 10 (Reuters) - Surgery Partners Inc
* Surgery partners to acquire national surgical healthcare from Irving place capital
* Entered into a definitive merger agreement under which surgery partners will acquire NSH from Irving Place Capital for approximately $760 million
* Transaction is expected to close during 2017
* Surgery says in conjunction with this transaction, Bain capital private equity will acquire H.I.G. Capital’s existing equity stake in surgery partners.
* Expect this transaction to be accretive in 2018
* Combined company will operate facilities in 32 states with a network of over 5,000 physicians
* Funding for acquisition of NSH to be provided in part by bain capital private equity Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: