Feb 21 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service Inc :
* UPS accelerates transformation of its smart logistics network
* Announced plans to expand its U.S. Delivery and pickup schedule to include six days for ground shipments
* Highlights for 2018 and 2019 long-term financial targets include revenue growth 4% to 6% over period
* Highlights for 2018 and 2019 long-term financial targets include adjusted diluted earnings per share up 5% to 10%
* Will offer Saturday delivery options to largest metropolitan areas and has started rollout throughout U.S.
* Highlights for 2018, 2019 long-term financial targets include planning $1 billion to $1.8 billion in annual share repurchases Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: