1 Min Read
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd
* Yoma Strategic will hold a 15% stake and Metro will hold remaining 85% stake in newly formed metro wholesale Myanmar JV Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays.
© 2018 Reuters. All Rights Reserved.