April 23 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Allied Healthcare lines up rescue plan on.ft.com/2qSphQb
- Ex-Opel CEO joins electric vehicle start-up Evelozcity on.ft.com/2Hn8xLO
- Macquarie considering sale of Calon Energy plants on.ft.com/2qSQDWf
- Ecigarette maker Supreme Imports set for IPO on.ft.com/2HkNaLr
- Allied Healthcare will file for a company voluntary arrangement on Monday giving the company four weeks to agree a revised schedule of repayments with creditors.
- Former chief executive of Opel Karl-Thomas Neumann has joined Los Angeles-based electric vehicle start-up Evelozcity.
- Macquarie is considering putting its spinout Calon Energy’s three large UK gas-fired power plants up for sale.
- Supreme Imports, one of Britain’s biggest makers of liquids for e-cigarettes, is seeking a stock market flotation and is expecting to be valued at 150 million pounds ($209.99 million).
$1 = 0.7143 pounds Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom