March 12 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Saudi Aramco IPO delayed until 2019, UK officials told on.ft.com/2p5w2gA
- GKN to lay out valuation case as Melrose weighs higher bid on.ft.com/2p7mWQz
- Accounting watchdogs find 'serious problems' at 40 pct of audits on.ft.com/2p5wDPm
- UK eyes new sanctions against Russia after Skripal attack on.ft.com/2p7vtCP
- British officials have been warned by their Saudi counterparts that Saudi Aramco’s IPO-ARMO.SE listing is unlikely to go ahead this year and likely to be delayed until 2019.
- GKN Plc will launch its final attack on the hostile 7 billion pound bid from Melrose Industries Plc , saying that measures unveiled in its defence put its true value at closer to 5 pounds a share, higher than the previous offer of 415 pence.
- According to the International Forum of Independent Audit Regulators, 40 per cent of the audits inspected last year identified serious problems and accounting lapses.
- New sanctions against Russia are being prepared by UK ministers, days after double agent Sergei Skripal was poisoned. This threatens to bring relations between the two countries to crisis point.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom; Editing by Cynthia Osterman