Sept 10 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Pelosi says 'no chance' of US-UK trade deal if Irish peace undermined on.ft.com/2FhZigj
- Newcastle claims Premier League shot down 300 mln pound Saudi takeover on.ft.com/35mffNa
- LVMH says it cannot complete Tiffany takeover after France intervenes on.ft.com/2GMyDIU
- Orsted picks former Lego executive Mads Nipper to be new chief on.ft.com/33cximd
- U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi has warned that there is “absolutely no chance” of any potential U.S.-UK trade deal passing the Congress if the UK undermines the Good Friday accord.
- Newcastle United has accused the Premier League of rejecting and not acting “appropriately” in scrutinising a 300 million pound takeover deal of the club by Saudi Arabia.
- Luxury goods group LVMH said it was no longer possible for the conglomerate to carry out its $16 billion acquisition of Tiffany & Co after the French government asked it to delay closure deadlines.
- Danish renewable energy group Orsted A/S said it has appointed former Lego marketing boss Mads Nipper, one of Denmark’s leading corporate advocates of sustainability, to replace its outgoing CEO Henrik Poulsen.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.