Sept 17 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Coca-Cola and rivals fail to meet plastic pledges on.ft.com/2Rvq9Ia
- Richard Branson to raise $400m for Spac on.ft.com/32E5acB
- Sony goes into battle against Xbox with new PlayStations on.ft.com/3hDMGgL
- Snowflake doubles in first trades after largest-ever software IPO on.ft.com/2H0hdbI
- Coca-Cola Co and other drinks manufacturers have missed their own targets of recycling and use of recycled plastics with Coca-Cola Co being the worst offender, according to a campaign group—Changing Markets Foundation’s report.
- Billionaire Richard Branson-backed blank-check company VG Acquisition Corp plans to raise up to $400 million through an initial public offering.
- Sony Corp said on Wednesday it would launch PlayStation 5 console in November priced at $399 and $499 for a version with a disk drive.
- Shares of Snowflake Inc made their stock market debut on Wednesday and rose more than 160 percent above their IPO price. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.